First we have Gabriella and Sharpay. They are hotties, huh?
And here we have Gabriella again. Stunning.
Here we have the absolute best performance of the night. I can't even explain it. It was so funny and I have not laughed at hard in YEARS. Oh my. There is a video of it somewhere. I would love to find it. Little Miss C was so serious while her sisters were having so much fun It was so funny. You just had to be there. :)
Here is Little Miss C being so serious and being a fabulous singer. She is such a cutie.
Here we have the cast of HSM again. Garbriella, Sharpay, Troy and Taylor (maybe. Someone more up with HSM could help me out here.) We were very lucky to have them there. Seriously though, CamRee did an awesome job singing her song. She sang one song all by herself and another one with the kids. It was so good. She is going to be a star someday! :) (Oh yeah, and in case you weren't sure, this is my niece CamRee, Brynlee, and HadiLee and my nephew Tryen)
Another picture of the High School Musical Hotties.
Here is our special guest that came and gave a spectacular performance. So much talent!
This is actually a photo Dustyn took over Labor Day weekend at Fishlake. I thought it was cool.
4 comments:
That's a pretty sweet pic of the bee! Glad you had fun at the reunion.
Thanks for emailing the picture from the Teeples reunion, and also for the links for your blogs! We don't get to see you guys hardly at all (except for at family reunions!), so it will be fun to keep up with you through your blogs. Good luck with everything!
(If you want access to our blog, email me with your email address so that I can send you an invite to it. [You can find my email address under my profile.] )
Great pics, looks like fun. I especially loved that last pic.
What a fun reunion!
Post a Comment