Sunday, September 7, 2008

Morgan and Bobbie - September 6

Some more pictures from the wedding. It was a beautiful day! Everything was perfect.

Here are some pictures of the girls! :) Love them!
Kelsey, Cydnee, and Danyl.

All of the girls!

Morgan and Bobbie

After the ceremony

R'dell and Bobbie

Congratulating

Sisters

Dustyn's brother Ryial and his daughter.

Dustyn's sister Alyshia and her daughter.

R'dell and Jerye

More pictures!

I LOVE this picture. Probably my favorite of the day! :)

Morgan's Family

Bobbie's Family

Morgan and his son.

Kelsey and her Dustin

Dustyn's brother Clyfton cooking lunch.
Of course these are just some random snapshots that Dustyn took during the day.  I might have a few more later when I download the rest of the pictures, but I am tired tonight.  :)

Congratulations Morgan and Bobbie!  I love you guys!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I LOVE their bridesmaids dresses! The wedding dress is gorgeous too. I love weddings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again kami on the pictures of the wedding of my cousin.

Jenni..

Unknown said...

GREAT pictures!!! How did you do that cool border around each pic? it looks really good!! looks like a great wedding!!

matt&meg said...

The pictures look so good! What a pretty girl!

Jenny said...

I love that picture that is your favorite, too. It's great!

Unknown said...

Super pictures! What beautiful girls. Thanks.