Thursday, March 22, 2007

Camo

Well we got our car back today. It is all shiny and new. Now we are just going to put it up for sale before I get the chance to wreck it again.... so if anyone knows anyone that wants an 2005 Toyota Camry, let me know! It's a great car and I love it, but I guess we need to do the financially smart thing and sale it so we can afford to adopt a baby. Isn't life so much fun.




So this is the dog that we bought my parents for Christmas. His name is Camo (bet ya can't guess why?). Anyways he finally got a hair cut today. He is about 4 months old now. He used to look so crazy and well.... not groomed. But now he is pretty cute. They left the hair on his underneath so they could grow it out. But I really like his mustache, eyebrows and his cute little face. MUCH cutter than he used to be! He was pretty scraggly before!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! when did they get that dog?

dust and kam said...

Dustyn and I bought it for them for Christmas... but they didn't actually get it until about new years. We figured he would keep my mom company during the day when she was home alone. He is a cute dog. Tryen loves the dog... he carries it around and drags it and makes it sit right by him all the time, but Camo doesn't mind.. he just goes along. When I try that... he won't even consider. He must really like Tryen.