It is sooo windy today... the whole valley is a big dust bowl! You can't go outside without ruining your hair or getting dust in your eyes... Thankfully I always wear my hair up, so the wind doesn't bother my hair, just my eyes! But It's kinda a gloomy depressing day. If it would rain or storm it would be fine, but the wind is miserable!
1 comment:
I agree it has been bad here too. Knocked over our new mailbox we just bought and cemented into a really nice and not too cheap flower pot, now its all smashed and broken and the mailbox is dented. Lasted us about a week, because of the wind storm. Oh well I guess. It also bent our flag pole really bad that we also just put on the house. And all our outdoor toys were blown everywhere!!! But we finally did get a huge rain/slush storm today just before I had to go to work.
Post a Comment