Thursday, March 8, 2007
Sad News
I just got some really sad news. I don't know how many people know the Curtis' from Richfield... but Ruthanne Curtis was one of my really good friends when I lived in Cedar City. Her sister Carrie (19) worked for me for awhile when i worked at Hampton Inn (then she moved to the front desk). Well Carrie was engaged and was on her way to St. George to pick up some things for her wedding. She got in a car accident and was killed. It makes me so sad. Her family is in my ward and I know most of them pretty well. I don't know what to do for them besides keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I am not very good with dealing with death, but then again who really is. The only comforting thing is knowing there is life after death and that families can be forever. It's such a tragic event and it impacts the whole community. I hope and pray her family and her fiance is comforted at this tragic time.
I love talking about:
Carrie Curtis,
Death
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment