Sunday, March 25, 2007

Piute Reservoir






Today (Saturday) Dustyn, Bruce and I went to Piute Reservoir to go fishing. We tried to fish for a little while, but the wind was blowing and so we gave up and basically just hung out. It was nice and relaxing. Bruce kept peeing all over, marking his territory I guess... but man oh man... he left a pile of poop that will make anyone gag... and it was right up wind. So we spent the whole day smelling wonderful Bruce smells. I was quite surprised, when we got to the lake he went to get a drink and basically plunged into the lake. It was pretty funny.... then we had the lovely wet dirty dog smell as well. A day full of smells. But lots of fun.

We took a little camp stove and made potatoes with onions and bacon... and bratwurst with sauerkraut and mustard! YUMMY! Good stuff! Then we just hung out and complained about the smells coming from Bruce (well at least that is what I did).

Here are a few pictures... i was going to take some good ones, but Dustyn forgot that he took the batteries out of the camera bag awhile ago and never replaced them... so at the last minute I remembered that I had my camera phone... but the sun was in my eyes. But they kinda turned out. Dustyn was trying to get Bruce to look at the camera. Not an easy task when you are trying to make a 200 lb animal do anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is one HUGE dog. Seriously, look at his head next to Dustyn's. Holy crap!

dust and kam said...

yah, he was sitting too... he is a tall dog and a very big dog. But a very nice dog. Good thing, he could take me out in seconds.