Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hair

My Nieces Bobbie and Danyl came over tonight and put some blonde in my hair! They are so nice to me and I just love 'em! It was fun to chat and talk to them. They are fun! I should have got a picture, huh? Next time.

I also decided today that I would make a list of 100 things about me... funny, silly, strange, whatever. I saw it on someone elses blog and thought it would be fun for everyone to do it! Anyways here is my list. We'll see how it goes.

1. I am a really bad typer. I type fast, but make a lot of mistakes!
2. I love eating out.
3. I like to stay up late.
4. I hate getting up in the morning.
5. I love payday!
6. I like to make cards (holidays, thank you, etc)
7. I hate mushrooms.
8. I like my house to be clean. I am grumpy when it isn't.
9. Clutter drives me nuts. (although I have a lot)
10. I like to cook. I like to entertain.
11. I am really super excited to adopt a baby.
12. I love the smell of rain, laundry, and Dustyn.
13. I like to watch movies, I like going to the theater!
14. I like Tim McGraw and Faith Hill and I am so excited that they are coming on tour again to UTAH!
15. I love blogging.
16. I am an Internet/Computer junkie.
17. I like playing video and computer games.
18. I hate talking on the phone, althought that is all that I do all day at work.
19. I like American Idol. I do not like Sanjaya.
20. I hate when Dustyn has to leave me home alone.
21. I hate watching sports.
22. I like attending sporting events.
23. I enjoy fishing. I really like Ice Fishing.
24. I am critical of others and myself.
25. I love the 4th of July.
26. I read the news on KSL everyday... okay serveral times a day.
27. I am obsessed with checking my email. I check it numerous times a day. I would be afraid to count. I check the parentprofile page just as much.
28. Black is my favorite color to wear.
29. I miss hanging out with my friends.
30. I wish we hung out with friends more often.
31. I don't like my handwritting.
32. If I were 20 again, I would major in Architecture and be an Architect.
33. I like to learn about new cultures.
34. I like to travel.
35. I have a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice.
36. I drive a blue '89 Honda Civic. And Occassionally Dustyn lets me drive MY Toyota Tacoma.
37. I've hit a deer.
38. I enjoy spending time with my family.
39. My biggest fear is Dustyn dying in a car crash while on one of his trips.
40. I hate stink bugs and mice.
41. I wanted to be a Marine Biologist when I grew up and work at Seaworld or somewhere like that.
42. I have expensive taste and would rather save up and buy something nice and what I want instead of settling.
43. I was engaged three weeks after Dustyn and I started dating, but we had actually decided to get married the week before and went ring shopping. (I lived out of town sun-fri during this time)
44. I like to be honest with others and like it when others are honest with me.
45. I knew I would marry Dustyn after our first (real) date.
46. Dustyn kissed me on our first date (that is when i knew:))
47. I love spending time with my dad hunting and riding around in the hills while listening to stories of when he was a boy.
48. I expect of a lot from myself.
49. In high school, I hated being known as "JaKell's older sister"
50. I have seen all of the "Friends" episodes more than I can count.
51. I hate the term "kiddo" (bad experience at work)
52. I hate listening to music I don't know.
53. I am not a good dresser.
54. I like watching "Dawson's Creek".
55. I like wearing Jewelry and wish I had more..
56. I can't wear metal jewelry or eye shadow/makeup because of my skin.
57. I love Ice Cream.
58. I have 23 nieces and nephews with 1 on the way.
59. I want to own my own business.
60. I like to be in charge.
61. Dustyn does most of the housework lately.
62. The happiest day of my life was when I married Dustyn.
63. The saddest was when we lost our daughter, Hannah.
64. I like to organize things but I am not very good at it.
65. I want to loose 25-30 pounds, but have no motivation to do it.
66. I hate small talk.
67. I've kissed 8 boys.
68. I am the Personal Progress Leader in my Ward. I also make the weekly Ward Bulletin.
69. I woud rather be cold than hot, but have a very small comfort zone.
70. I don't like watching TV very much. Makes me feel like I am wasting time.
71. I like watching House and the Food Network.
72. Dustyn is my best friend.
73. I either love something or hate it. No middle of the road for me.
74. I am not good at making decisions.
75. I like getting flowers.
76. I don't like other people to see me cry, not even Dustyn.
77. I spend too much money.
78. I want a king bed. And a bike (for exercise).
79. I make $7.50 an hour. And am not using my thirty (or something) thousand dollar degree.
80. I like having people over. (when my house is clean)
81. I am terrified of having an epideral. Oh wait, I am terrified of needles.
82. I have had root canal, lots of fillings, but I still have a baby tooth and my wisdom teeth.
83. I hate doing my hair, mostly because I am not good at it.
84. I graduated from high school 10 years ago.
85. I like getting gifts.
86. I'm not a touchy-feely person.
87. I've had stitches twice.
88. I am not as silly and outgoing as I use to be.
89. I like children's books.
90. I love limes and cilantro.
91. My house is dusty!
92. I eat too many sweets (I use to not eat them much at all)
93. I have anxiety over things when I am too stressed or it's something I don't really want to do.
94. I am not very creative. I lean on Dustyn for creativity.
95. I am stubborn and hard headed.
96. I wish I had more hobbies (skills) and the time to do them and develop more talents.
97. I wouldn't be caught dead singing out loud.
98. I freak myself out when I am home alone.
99. I miss Margarita Night.
100. I wish I took more pictures.

9 comments:

Brandon and JaKell said...

We have quite alot in common, more than I ever knew. I don't know why you were known as JaKell's older sister in school...sorry! I was always known as Kamie's little sister, alot more people know you than they do me.

dust and kam said...

i guess i just talked to the wrong people, cause no one knew me and they all knew you. Which was annoying cause it should have been the other way around! :) Oh well.

dust and kam said...

I really think it would be fun if everyone made a list and we could all learn a little more about everyone! Come on, it's fun and makes you think. Now that I am done, I am coming up with a lot of interesting ones!

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dust and kam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dust and kam said...

by the way, what is your blog address? So we can look at your blog!

Brandon and JaKell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dust and kam said...

Dear family.

I am very sorry for offending everyone. I hope you can forgive me. :)
Love you

Anonymous said...

Why are there so many deleted comments? Sheesh. :)

I am totally stealing this idea!! I love it.