Look at this spring weather, what the crap! I guess there is 17 inches at Cove Fort! Seriously! Enough with the snow... just kidding, it's alright with me. It's actually snowing harder than this picture shows, but you get the idea, since you probably have more snow than us!
2 comments:
i was wondering when you guys were going to get some. We woke up with about 3 inches again, but its all stopped and melted now. Yesterdays snow was melting so fast it was making it muddy when we were building our snowmen. You should see them now, half melted they look pretty goofy...but they turned out cute for as quick as we made them, and how wet it was.
Haha...no more snow for us. But I almost think I'd rather have snow than deal with the bugs that are finding their way into my house! Stinking cockroaches and spiders!!
Post a Comment