Saturday, June 30, 2007

Colors!

Does anyone have troubles reading my blog because of the colors? On my computer the colors are vibrant and bright! The other day I looked at it on a few other computers and the colors were so dull and dark that there was NO way I could read it. So I was thinking maybe everyone is having that problem.

This is what it looks like on my screen! If you can see the vibrant colors! Maybe click on it and make it larger! Is this what everyone else sees? If not I can aways change the colors.

8 comments:

dust and kam said...

The picture is actually a little blurry... so it is still not as vibrant... but you get the idea! :)

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this. And, don't change it because of me! But, I have to squint to read the text. I think, though, that pregnancy has done something to my vision. Because I seem to squint looking through my iPod too.

dust and kam said...

I wish I could make the text bigger, but I have a mac. And well... lets just say... blogger and mac... not friends. But I can however change the color... wait hold on, let me try something!

dust and kam said...

Okay! Yay! It's bigger, but how is the color, can you read it, or is the text too dark?

Anonymous said...

I CAN READ IT! OH HEY, WILL YOU BE A GUEST BLOGGER ON MY BLOG? LET ME KNOW. IF SO, I'LL EMAIL YOU MY PASSWORD!

dust and kam said...

Guest blogger? Sure. That could be interesting! What does a guest blogger do? :)

Anonymous said...

You're just a guest at my blog. You log into my account and post whatever you feel like on my blog!

dust and kam said...

sounds fun! Sure I will... and I bet Dustyn would too!