I know what you mean!!! Besides that dang dog yelping all night! Finally after getting after him at 11:30, I went in at 1:30 and let him out...I waited for him to do his thing, which all he did was take a little drink of water and want to come back in. After that I couldn't fall asleep as the wind was whipping everything. Had to get up at 3:15 and re-latch the front door. I'm surprised the window didn't get broken as it slammed hard a couple of times...I did doze off about 5 until about 6. Figured I'd just sleep and not go to work till 8, but then at 6:30 Chet's radio/noise/static come on full blast. I laid there for 15 minutes before I had to get up and go down and wake him up and tell him it was going off!!! man oh man....who needs sleep...
gee...sounds like you guys had a night like mine too...sounded like the house was going to crash in!!! And i am sure everything we own was thrown all around the yard. I know Brandon picked some stuff up and I did too...it was crazy!!!
2 comments:
I know what you mean!!! Besides that dang dog yelping all night! Finally after getting after him at 11:30, I went in at 1:30 and let him out...I waited for him to do his thing, which all he did was take a little drink of water and want to come back in. After that I couldn't fall asleep as the wind was whipping everything. Had to get up at 3:15 and re-latch the front door. I'm surprised the window didn't get broken as it slammed hard a couple of times...I did doze off about 5 until about 6. Figured I'd just sleep and not go to work till 8, but then at 6:30 Chet's radio/noise/static come on full blast. I laid there for 15 minutes before I had to get up and go down and wake him up and tell him it was going off!!!
man oh man....who needs sleep...
gee...sounds like you guys had a night like mine too...sounded like the house was going to crash in!!! And i am sure everything we own was thrown all around the yard. I know Brandon picked some stuff up and I did too...it was crazy!!!
Post a Comment