Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Deal or No Deal.

So I was just watching DEAL OR NO DEAL and it was pretty funny/sad episode. She had pretty bad luck. Basically worked backwards on the cases. Maybe she didn't understand the concept!! :) Just kidding! The last two cases were $10 and .01¢. Her last offer was $6 She was praying for the .01¢ to be in her case to just finish off her day. But unfortunatly she had the $10. After taxes... man, she might be able to get a Value Meal at a fast food restaurant. Poor Girl. That would be what would happen to me if I were to be on the show! I'm not so lucky! Poor girl!

So I heard that the weather is suppose to change in the next few days... The wind has been terrible today. We were outside eating with my family and the wind blew so hard it knocked Camo over. Hee hee. Jace heard that it is suppose to snow down to 6000 feet. Good thing we are at 5300ft. Maybe we will just get some rain! I HOPE SO!! But it is nice to have it a little cooler outside. We haven't even had to turn on our swamp cooler today! Nice!

2 comments:

Rick said...

That poor gal had poor luck...Of course I'm sure that is what would happen to me to!!!!
At least I'd like to try and "lose".

Janell R. Cropper said...

Ah! i totally watched that. However, I quit once she had opened the $5000, and there were three real bad ones left..sad..