Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Leather Recliner!

Yes! We finally got it! It's so nice! I just want to sit in it and veg now! Maybe I will! Ha ha! Just kidding! Now I just need a couch to match! Someday! Patience I guess. We are offering free sits to the first 20 people to come visit us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

be there in a week :)

dust and kam said...

you might not be in time... we just might have 20 visitors by then... that means no more free sits. Sorry. Maybe for CamRee and Hadi.

Anonymous said...

we will try to hurry :) counting down :)

Brandon and JaKell said...

had your 20 visitors yet????? or can we still make it if we hurry!!!! j/k

Brandon and JaKell said...

Can't leave Tryen out!!! He should get a free sit too!!!!

dust and kam said...

Okay... I'm sure Tryen can try out the new chair too! :D