So Dustyn and I went up to Fishlake on Friday afternoon after I got off work. It was so pretty. My family decided to spend the weekend up there and we had a FSA (Families Supporting Adoption) Activity on Saturday afternoon... so we decided why not spend Friday night. It was so nice. It got quite cold in the evening. But Dustyn and I set up the tent and had a nice camping trip!
Saturday morning we got up and went to the FSA activilty. It was nice to see everyone and get to know them a little better. We haven't actually been to many of the activities so far... but thought that free fishing would be fun. So we all got together and visited and had lunch. It was nice. Afterwards Dustyn I left to go find my family.
We got back to camp. Chet was putting his waiters on so that he could go fishing in his float tube. Well they were a little tight. It was sooo funny. So then he got his flippers on and started running around. It was so funny. We were all rolling on the ground. We got some great videos and pictures, but Jace has some of the pictures and well... the camera is outside... so you can anticipate silly pictures coming soon! After he took off his shirt and started running around with just his waiters and flippers on. I would have to say I have not laughed that hard in ages!! I just about pee'd my pants. My dad's cheeks where killing him from laughing and Tina was laughing so hard that the snorting started. My abs haven't had that kind of a workout in quite awhile. Man oh man.... just wait for the video. Maybe I will go get it and see what we've got!! :)
After the laugh we went fishing... Jace, Dad, and Chet in their float tubes and Dustyn, Tina and I took Tina's Dad's Paddle Boat. Let's just say.... three people on that thing is a chore. I was just sitting in the back while Dustyn and Tina paddled. We just kept going around and around and around in circles. It was quite the adventure. Finally we started taking on a little water so we used the seat back to help paddle back to shore... then dumped out the water. Tina's legs had enough, so Dusty and I went back out. It is amazing how much better it worked when there were only two people. I guess it just wasn't made for three people. But we cruised all over the lake. It was a lot of fun. We didn't get much fishing in, but we sure got our exercise... (abs and legs!!)
Well Dustyn and I haven't been feeling so good today, so we decided to come home and take it easy and get some rest! We are felling much better now... but got a little too much sun today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYDNEE AND GRANDMA TEEPLES!! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment