Thursday, June 7, 2007
Tattoo
So, Dustyn and I were at Wal-Mart getting some Shells and Cheese (YUM!!). When we were checking out at the self check-out, there was a guy in front of us with a tattoo. I know I could never really explain it well enough to do it justice, but I will try. It was on his upper arm. He had a mole about the size of a dime. It was hairy. I mean real hairy. And nasty. Well he had tattooed around his mole. He made a little man. Stick figure-ish. It was not attractive. Tattoo'ed little men should not have real hair, but that is just my opinion. :)
I love talking about:
Tattoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Eewww, gross!
i am glad i am not the only one that found it weird and gross!!
Now my new tattoo... it's awesome!
Yes it is!! Woohooo!
nasty... a girl i work with just got two new tatoos... huge ones too... I am to big of a wus, I don't think i'd be able to get one even if I wanted one bad enough!!!
Kids all say hello...see you soon!!!
Post a Comment