Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update on Hilary!

Heather and Hilary


So I am sure many of you are wondering the status of our Adoption. Well Hilary is doing well. She is 37 weeks now (right Hilary?). She is due on June 29th. Things are still going well and we are super excited!! So when we get the word that the baby is coming, we will head out to PA meet Hilary and pick up the baby! We are excited and can't believe how soon she is due! It came pretty fast! Only three more weeks and our lives will change forever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well, we are excited for you! Let us know if there is anything you need or anything we can do. Tell Hilary hello for us and we wish her all the best!!!!!!

Rick said...

We're all so glad that everything is going well. We were all in hopes of meeting Hilary and expressing our love to her for what she is doing, and the sacrifice. We'd like her to see that we are not all WEIRD like we appear on our Blogs! We are just normal, happy, people.. guess we may be a little weird, but the weird pictures usually make the blogs first. Anyway, we send our love out to you guys and Hilary and the baby, and pray all will continue as planned!
Love you all
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Yeah. 37 weeks... almost 38. The countdown is on. 17 more days. And Rick, don't worry... weird is good. I'm about as weird as they come.

Rick said...

Hilary,
You are right, weird is good!
It helps keep a person SANE!!! or insane!! LOL
But I still believe you are an angel and an answer to lots of prayers. I know it is hard to imagine what this means to Kamie and Dustyn, as well as the rest of the family, but we are so grateful to you, that you will never know. I can only imagine your thoughts and feelings but I can assure you, you will always be able to rest assured knowing that this baby will have a loving family, and a wonderful life. My little sister let her first baby out for adoption, and now has 3 kids of her own, and has contact with the parents and has followed his development and when I was talking to her the other day, she told me that was the best decision she had ever made in her life with her circumstances at that time. She says she wishes she could talk to you someday.
And like I said, we all wanted to meet you so badly, but I'm sure that day will come. We were excited that you were coming here, but understand the anxiety behind jumping into a life changing event alone! But if you ever need us, we are here and would help you in any way possible. We may not have a lot, but we have a great family, and that means more than worldly things anyway, and to us, you are part of our family now!
Guess I better get off and not hi-jack Kamies blog!