Thursday, January 31, 2008

Giving it Back

So I was telling you all before about what the High School that Dustyn teaches at does to raise money. They have a program called "Giving it Back". Well it has come to an end and I guess they ended up raising about $5,000.00 (if I am guessing correctly). They had the giving it back assembly yesterday. Dustyn usually dresses up (in a costume the students provide) and sings a song (if they raise like $2,000.00 or so).
Well they raised enough money - so yesterday he stood in front of the student body dressed like this:
And sang "Popcorn Popping". Why does he always tell me the day AFTER! Come on. It wouldn't hurt to let me be there just once!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

LOL! That's awesome. Just say he didn't enjoy being dressed that way. ;p

Anonymous said...

Nice. I would have paid to see that. lol.

Shell said...

That is fun for the kids they love it when they can make adults do something crazy.

dust and kam said...

I wish who ever took the picture could have gotten a not so blurry one - or better yet . . . invited me to take one!!

And I am hoping he didn't enjoy it too much!! :)

And I am thinking I would have paid to see that too! Ha ha!

I heard about some of the things the other teachers did. Dustyn got off totally easy. One of the other teaches came in drag. Shaved legs, wig, make-up and all. (Even a short skirt with a quite revealing slit up the side - a little to far up the side. lol). Apparently he's not a good lookin' woman. :)

Lovely Lisa said...

HAHA! That's great. :)