Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!



Thanks everyone! :) I'd scan some nice pictures in, but this is all that you get for the moment! :)

11 comments:

Katelyn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Happy Anniversary!

Necia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats, congrats!!

Shell said...

Happy Anniversary! You got married in the Manti Temple? Cool Tony and I got married there almost 12 years ago. It is so Beautiful.

The Barclay Family said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

Amy said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years already! That was such a great day. Although VERY cold and snowy. It made for beautiful pictures though!

Happy Anniversary guys! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brandon and JaKell said...

Happy anniversary!!!! sorry so late, my internet has been crappy!!!and I just got off work, hope you had a great one!!!

alecia said...

cute pictures :)

Adam and Melisa said...

Hope you had a fabulous anniversary! I've never eaten at the Cheesecake factory...but it sounds delicious! Love the pictures!

Chelle said...

Happy belated anniversary!