Dustyn and I are taking an early Valentines Day this weekend! I am SO excited!
We are going to Salt Lake City to see the Blue Man Group! I can't wait!!I have wanted to see them for so long! We went to Blast a few years ago and it was amazing!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Trent and I were able to see them in Chicago a couple of years ago. It was so much fun. Enjoy!!!
4 comments:
Trent and I were able to see them in Chicago a couple of years ago. It was so much fun. Enjoy!!!
It looks like fun, don't get to close it could be messy.
Yay! I am excited!
I wish I was going to be close enough to watch it get messy, but sadly - I am thinking we'll be lucky to see if they are blue! :D
They played at Furniture Market last year, and we watched from WAY back, but it was still cool. I'm sure you'll have a much better view than we did!!
Post a Comment