Monday, January 7, 2008

Kellie Coffey

A few months ago I bought Kellie Coffey's album "Walk On" on iTunes.   I have always been a huge fan of Kellie Coffey, so I didn't think anything of it.  Well there was one song on there that hit home for me. I was going to share it and never did.  Today as I was searching random blogs, I found a blog that had posted the song!! (I'm sure most of my adoption friends have already seen it!:D)  It was from YouTube, so I thought I would share.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for sharing Kamie. Because of my little Mattie, I will never really know how what you guys are going through, but know that you all are in our prayers and thoughts. Your baby is waiting for you. He/she will find you, this I know.

DanceNplay said...

YOU GOT MY GOODIES??
I hope they all still tasted alright.
That Mexican Wedding cookie recipe is so easy. If you want it, let me know.

Shell said...

Thank you that is a great video. I wish you the best of luck. I know that Heavenly Father know what is right for you and you will be blessed when the time is right.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm sobbing like a baby now. That's a total tear jerker!!

Necia said...

I am totally crying! I had a miscarriage last February... I totally can't say I know what your going through but in a small way I have had those feelings of wishing I could have a baby SO bad! I have my little Carson though so I have to count my blessings! Our prayers are with you guys!

Onda Vee Dotson said...

Oh Kamie that is a great video, I continue to hope & pray that soon you and Dustyn will soon get a baby. I know you will soon. Love you!