Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Adoption Journey Theme Song!


I have wanted to make this the song for my blog ( I am sure everyone is getting sick of Blue October. Everyone but me! :) But I have yet to find it, so I thought I would post it here.

This is totally the song that I like to listen to when we go on our roller coaster called Adoption. I know Dustyn is always by my side and I am by his. We are totally in this together with the Lord. And together, we make a great team! We can get through anything.

(And it doesn't hurt that Tim McGraw sings it. I know!)

4 comments:

Mostly Jessica said...

It is "the great unknown" that's for sure. But it's nice to know we have our husbands and Heavenly Father to help us when we're down. There are sure a lot of downs, but I think when we find our babies it will cancel all of it out. At least I hope!

dust and kam said...

For sure Jessica. Without husbands and Heavenly Father, I would be lost!

I am sure it will cancel it all out. It for sure will be worth all the waiting in the end!

Unknown said...

I have never heard that one before! I love it! it is so perfect! is that from the movie home on the range then???


I do have to say it IS WORTH THE WAIT!! we waited THREE years for ANika and I have seriously forgotten the pain and sorrow we went through while waiting for her!! It IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Continue to have faith and trust in the Lord and he will bless you! I PROMISE!!!

Shell said...

I really like that song. I had never heard it before either.