(She is my super cute cousin. I babysit her twin brother and sister. I love hanging out at their house!)
and

I don't have a current picture of Melissa on my computer, but I have to say she is one of my best friends since graduating from high school. We became roommates at UVSC in Fall of 99. From there we moved to SUU. We always had a ton of fun. When we lived in Orem, we would spend at least one day a week (usually Monday) wandering all over the Salt Lake Valley. We would often stop at Sconecutters (they are the only place open at 2:00AM) and get a shake or something. We were always laughing and having fun. We would often stay up all night, laughing. We spent a lot of time in Vegas hanging out with Carrie. She is someone who I could tell EVERYTHING to and I did. She has always been completely understanding and caring. Being around her, I found myself. The person I wanted to be. She'll always be one of my best friends and I am completely blessed to know her. Happy Birthday Meliss! Love ya!
2 comments:
AW, that's so nice! I consider you one of my best friends too, and I miss you! We have totally got to get together SOON!!!
I really love when you do birthday entries because you can feel how much you love the birthday person. You dont stop at just saying happy birthday but you share photos and how much you love them and funny stories etc...
Post a Comment