So anyone have any ideas?
It may involve a prize for the winner of the new blog name.
We might even have a poll after we get some ideas. Hmm... that sounds like a good idea!
So that's what we'll do. You think of a new title for me, and I give you a surprise. Deal? Deal.
Leave your idea in the comments and next week I will compile them into a poll. :)
(Oh yeah - and it can't involve our last name or place of residence.)
8 comments:
I am not very good at this stuff but here's a shot. "Cleaning up, Dust with Kam" Maybe I can come up with something better.
Did you get the emails I sent you the other day?
How about....Kam bites the Dust?!...not good?...well...that's all I got....sorry!
I changed my blog name based on events in our lives. You should receive your inspiration from what moves you the most.
I'm all for Kam bites the Dust! I'm still laughing!
Maybe some kind of play on your last name. One of my friends calls hers "Claytonia." Or some sort of hybrid of your names. My cousin Brandon and his wife Amber sometimes refer to themselves as Bramberdon (the first three letters of their last name are "Don").
Yeah, think of some kind of play on words with your last name or something. My friend's last name is Marsh and so their blog is Marsh Madness (like March Madness). It's cute. I'm not creative so I can't really think of one for you. I'll keep thinking though!
LOL....I too am laughing over the "kam bites the dust" LOL....too funny! I love it!
Post a Comment