A long while back, I lost my tweezers. I don't normally lose so many things... but sometimes I have help! Ha ha. Just teasing Dustyn. Anyways, I lost my tweezers. I have a major uni-brow if I don't tweeze. It's bad. Real bad. My problem is that when I buy new ones, it takes me about a year to get them how I like them. I have about 3 or 4 pairs at home, but they just don't get the job done. Some just can't grasp well enough, some cut the hair off and leave a stump, and some just hurt so bad that they aren't even worth using. (weird that different tweezers hurt more)
So here is my question:
Do you have a favorite pair of tweezer? If so, what kind? And, where did you get them?
I am in desperate need of tweezers. Yes, it's that bad.
9 comments:
Tweezers are like scissors in my house. Use them if you can find them. Even if they're rusty and most likely crawling with tetanus.
I'm probably not the best person to answer your question. :p
sorry, can't say that I have a favorite pair of tweezers! :)
If you don't want to spend too much, I like the Revlon brand with the rounded tips. They're like $3ish. There are lots more out there that are probably "better" and 5x as much $$$.
My favourite pair cost $2 at the local supermarket! They have nice thin (the flat kind, not pointy) ends that are sharp and grasp well. I've got a billion pairs of them coz well, why not at that price lol. Not that this is going to help you much unless you want me to post you a $2 pair of tweezers lol.
Mine are La Cross or something like that, and Im sure I got them at Walmart or Shopko. But they pull the whole hair out, and grasp really well! I love them!
I have never dared pluck my eyebrows I am afraid I would mess something up. My sisters tried to once and I said no way. I have some tweesers from Smiths that I like for other things though.
I think mine are the $3 Revlon kind as well. I just got them and they are great! I have a lot of little moles that hair likes to grow out of (TMI, sorry), so I have to get the hairs while they're small or they drive me crazy. These tweezers are good for that.
Dude, Revlon tweezers. I swear by them! They pull out hair from anywhere, and mine have even been found pulling out a tick from my pup's tummy. (EW!) But Revlon have been time tested and found to be awesome time and again.
I'm so far behind in reading posts that you've probably already resolved this, but I got some in a Mary Kay gift bag that I LOVE. Perfect grip, tension, everything.
Post a Comment