Great Pictures thanks for sharing. It still doesn't seem quite real to me most of the time. Just a couple years before it happened I was at the top of the world trade center with a bunch of friends.
Hi Kamie, I see that you have found my blog, as I have found yours. It's fun to connect this way. I am actually making my blog private, but if you still want to keep up with us send me your email address to beckyroe14@gmail.com and I will add you to our list.
5 comments:
Great Pictures thanks for sharing. It still doesn't seem quite real to me most of the time. Just a couple years before it happened I was at the top of the world trade center with a bunch of friends.
Wow that is pretty neat.. Thanks for sharing those pictures. What a sad day for everyone... Thanks
Wow. Just wow.
Hi Kamie, I see that you have found my blog, as I have found yours. It's fun to connect this way. I am actually making my blog private, but if you still want to keep up with us send me your email address to beckyroe14@gmail.com and I will add you to our list.
What a great experience. These are moments to cherish.
Post a Comment