Then a sleep study.
Now me.
I totally just cut my finger while washing dishes.
I'm thinking stitches.
Just waiting for Dustyn to get home so he can take me to ER. (he took the youth to the Temple. Guess I should have gone)
So annoying.
We have already racked up $2500.00 in medical this month. (yes that is after insurance)
We REALLY want to go to Cali next month... but if this continues....
Grrr....
I'm so irritated.
Well off to ER I guess.
I say that is enough for one month.
(Apparently it's not bad enough to not post a blog. Ha ha. I might have to get good at typing minus a finger)
7 comments:
LOL! I think this falls under No. 1 in the "top 10 reasons you might be addicted to blogging." Despite seemingly insurmountable odds, Kamie comes through and keeps us updated. :)
Seriously, though... I hope your finger will be okay.
I'm so sorry about your finger and about all of the other medical bills. Most people will tell you to "hang in there, cause it will get better". But, I'm not one of those people. I say, go get a big ice cream cone or a coke, then hang in there! I lived through the medical crap earlier this year. Sorry... I know what a pain it is. Good luck!
Okay, so you have to do a post about what happened at the ER!! I hope that you are ok!
Lol, as I was reading this I was thinking "and she's still typing an entry before she leaves for medical help? And it's a FINGER injury?" then I got to the end line and started to laugh.
Hope you heal really fast and it isnt too sore!
Sorry about the finger. We had ours last year. My boys have had at least $10,000 of dental bills in their young lives. My 6 year old had 4 crowns before he was 1 and that was about $3000 just for that. I owe dentist $1700 right now. I am so sick of bills. Sorry I went off on a tangent. You are quite a trooper to stop and tell all about you injury before you go get it fixed.
Medical bills are the worst. Stupid insurance should cover more. :(
Post a Comment