Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who's got a photo?

Rules: Open your pictures file, go to the fourth folder, and then the fourth picture. Post the picture and write a little bit about what was going on! 
Alrighty....  this was a picture from when I hit a deer on the way to Cedar City. We were on our way to visit Nicole for her son's baby blessing.  It was an interesting weekend.  We were without a car until the wrecker brought our truck, so we walked ALL OVER TOWN!  It was a serious walk!  Ha ha!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, I was totally going to do this and when I looked at folder four it was my 'butt photo collection' so I'm not gonna lol. Let me just explain that (almost) all the butts are fully clothed and it is just some quirky thing that accidentally fell into place. Suddenly families I know are posing for family butt portraits and sending them to me etc... It's quite funny actually but I'm still not doing that photo thing (especially as butt number four was mine lol).

Unknown said...

I am totally going to steal this idea from you...LOVE THIS!!