that is funny!!! :)
Hilarious and very cute at the same time. How old are they?
Haaahahaha. That is hilarious.
now what did he do to deserve that lol.
Ha, ha.. to funny!!!!! I had CamRee come read it..she said "mom maybe we need to send that to him too...because he always does..."
That is so cute!! He must tease his nephews!!
Oh, that is FUNNY. I agree-- you must tell stories of how he earned it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is funny!!! :)
Hilarious and very cute at the same time. How old are they?
Haaahahaha. That is hilarious.
now what did he do to deserve that lol.
Ha, ha.. to funny!!!!! I had CamRee come read it..she said
"mom maybe we need to send that to him too...because he always does..."
That is so cute!! He must tease his nephews!!
Oh, that is FUNNY. I agree-- you must tell stories of how he earned it.
Post a Comment