I think it is quite funny that not even once while I was baking yummy cookies did my house smell good like cookies. No, no. It smells like something nasty! *gag* I did make Clam Chowder the first day while I was making cookies, I guess that just ruined it. Now my house smells funky and I just can't quite get rid of it. Ew.
Just though you would want to know. Ha ha!
Did I mention that I really hate having a private blog? My daily blog reader visits have dropped 80+ percent. (I got 10 readers on a day that I actually posted, you know a few of them were me! Ha ha)
I can only invite 100 people. (almost there)
There are still people stopping me around town saying, "I can't see your blog". Then I am bummed.
My worries about having a private blog have passed and things are fine now.
I might change back, or complain about it some more. Either way. :)
Hope you are having a fabulous WEDNESDAY!
Just though you would want to know. Ha ha!
Did I mention that I really hate having a private blog? My daily blog reader visits have dropped 80+ percent. (I got 10 readers on a day that I actually posted, you know a few of them were me! Ha ha)
I can only invite 100 people. (almost there)
There are still people stopping me around town saying, "I can't see your blog". Then I am bummed.
My worries about having a private blog have passed and things are fine now.
I might change back, or complain about it some more. Either way. :)
Hope you are having a fabulous WEDNESDAY!
1 comment:
It drives me crazy when the house stinks!
I love having a private blog. I like that I usually know exactly who's been reading it just by looking at the site feed. It was a pain at first because my older readers in particular were confused. In my grandparents' case, though, I've given up on trying to help them figure out how to access the blog. Instead, they get posts automatically emailed to them.
Post a Comment