This was the scene when I went out side this morning! It was beautiful. A fresh blanket of snow on the earth and low lying fog. You seriously couldn't even see a block away. Half a block was pushing it, but it sure was beautiful.
Here is looking out my front door.
Looking North.
Looking South.
While I was driving down the road.
As soon as I got to my Aunt's house, the fog lifted and disappeared like that. It was crazy. I am glad I had 10 minutes to see how beautiful it was.
Here is Brother Bear (as his sister calls him) watching the beautiful snow!
I can tell today is going to be a special day. Especially for this couple. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers today. We hope everything goes perfect today and in the days to come!
Here is looking out my front door.
Looking North.
Looking South.
While I was driving down the road.
As soon as I got to my Aunt's house, the fog lifted and disappeared like that. It was crazy. I am glad I had 10 minutes to see how beautiful it was.
Here is Brother Bear (as his sister calls him) watching the beautiful snow!
I can tell today is going to be a special day. Especially for this couple. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers today. We hope everything goes perfect today and in the days to come!
6 comments:
Those are awesome pictures.. Wintertime is so beautiful with the snow but I have driving in it and being outside in it sometimes.. How have you been? Have you had any hits on your profile? I wish you guys the best..
love the snow falling on your page!!!!!
looks alot like our view the last two days...Love it, but HATE to drive in it! Hope this weekend is clear for the drive at least. Did you know we are coming down? Their dad decided not to take them til Tuesday so we thought we'd come spend a little time with the fam...
see you then if you are around.
take care
love you guys!
those are great pictures!!! we didn't get that much snow at all!!!
I am so happy for Jessica and Ron!! i cant wait to hear ALL about it!!
Stunning! It's something I've never seen. It snowed once (first time) in the city I went to university in, but I was on holiday in Perth and missed it! I've been to the snow skiing etc but never lived somewhere it snowed. *jealous* lol.
Ffffridged...but oh so beautiful to look at.
I miss the snow. I don't miss driving in it though! I really miss the day after a big snow storm when the valley air has been scrubbed clean and the mountains look amazing all crystal clear and covered in snow. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)
Post a Comment