Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Traditional Caroling

Tonight we went caroling with the youth in our ward.  It was fun, but it was SO cold.  It couldn't have been warmer than 25 degrees F.  So, so cold.  Especially when you are riding on a hay wagon!  It really was fun though.  And we had yummy hot chocolate from the dairy and cookies.  Yum.

I can't believe our weather changed so fast.  Right now it is currently 16 degrees F (-8 degrees C).  Then you add in the wind chill.  Burrrr....  It is a cold night and I am sure it will only get colder!  It is suppose to get down to 2 degrees F (-16 degrees C) tonight. Cold. And winter is only starting!

(I just noticed Saturday's forecast: High: 22 degrees F (-5.5 degrees F)  Low: -5 degrees F (-20.5 degrees C) Time to pull out the coat, I guess!)  :P

7 comments:

Heather said...

Freak that's waaaay too cold! I guess if you are used to it at least you own the right clothing for it.

Unknown said...

caroling FUN! I havent done that in YEARS!!

BUURRRRR COLD!!! YES I think you need to pull out that coat! :) I wish I had a fireplace to turn on when it is cold like this!!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

That IS cold!! I am going caroling with our Young Women tonight, and I can't imagine a place more miserable to go caroling than Wyoming!! It is SOOOO cold here! Are you a leader in the YW??

dust and kam said...

I am still looking for the perfect coat. That is the sad thing... I have been looking for at least 4 years. :) So for now, I layer jackets, vests. I love vests! :)

Sonnie, I can't even imagine caroling in Wyoming! Bundle up! :) I am the personal progress leader. Dustyn in the YM Pres, so that is mostly why I was there. :) And I was the only YW leader there. :P

Tiffany said...

It is amazing how the temperature changes so quickly. When it's sunny, it can be quite nice, even with snow on the ground, but as soon as the sun starts to set, you better get inside!

Michelle said...

I miss christmas caroling. No one does it here. I have some great memories of caroling when I was younger. That is cold though. Eeesh.

Lovely Lisa said...

I thought they banned hay wagons a long time ago! Sounds fun, even if it is cold.