Monday, December 29, 2008

I really must be getting old...

I am officially a GREAT Aunt!!
 
Congrats Kels!  We love you!  And are so stinkin' excited for you!
Can't wait to meet little Hunter.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Awww! Congrats!

Marc and Megan said...

Wow, when I read that you're now a great Aunt, at first I couldn't figure out how that would be possible... and then I realize that we could be in the same situation in just a couple of years. Crazy.

Oh, Kamie, I just want you to know that you are one that I am so looking forward to your happy ending to this chapter of your life. I hope your baby comes to you soon.

Michelle said...

Ya, my neice had a baby in January. It really does make ya feel old, aye. lol. sigh.

dust and kam said...

Technically she is Dustyn's niece, so really he is the one that is getting old. lol.

Thank you so much Megan! You are the best!

Brittany Marie said...

Wow, that's great!

And you're not getting old. Pshhh.

Unknown said...

congrats on being a "great" aunt!! I think Greg and I have about 15 "great nieces and nephews"  I guess that is what we get with Greg being # 13 out of 14 children!! :) ha ha!!

jmaxey said...

if that is my cousin that makes her child my second cousin and my kids 3rd cousin....