Dang i haven't seen them i think since 98 when i got first married. So it has to be about 10 years. Thanks for the pictures of my cousins and keep up the good work. Your doing great..
Ok what do you charge!! Next time your up here I am hiring you! We just got our fam pics taken and I hate them. I am so serious, please call me if you are interested!!!!
Nope, I didn't take the pics. Dustyn did. I am just there for another perspective and ideas. I would love to take pictures, but Dustyn does so well, I just let him. After all he is the artist.
Charity, we would totally take your pics. Just let us know where and when! And of course we would not charge you. We'd just give them to you on a disk and then you could get them printed. :)
Those are awesome pictures.. Did you take them Kamie? I love looking at peoples pictures that they take.. I have a nikon d90 I just bought and I'm still learning about.. They are hard to get use to after using a point and shoot.. Anyway love the blog
12 comments:
those are GREAT pictures!!!
Cyd agrees with arianne, and so does her mom. Thanks guys! We're so excited to see the rest of them.
Love ya!
Kamie this is your niece and my cousin we are talking about correct.
Yep Jenny. This is your cousin Cyd! :)
Blogger really does kill the colors and it bugs me, too, but I can still tell that these turned out awesome!
Dang i haven't seen them i think since 98 when i got first married. So it has to be about 10 years. Thanks for the pictures of my cousins and keep up the good work. Your doing great..
Did you take these Kamie? You are amazing! The colors aren't too bad on my computer, so they must just be fabulous! I love the close up of her eyes!
Ok what do you charge!! Next time your up here I am hiring you! We just got our fam pics taken and I hate them. I am so serious, please call me if you are interested!!!!
Thanks everyone!
Nope, I didn't take the pics. Dustyn did. I am just there for another perspective and ideas. I would love to take pictures, but Dustyn does so well, I just let him. After all he is the artist.
Charity, we would totally take your pics. Just let us know where and when! And of course we would not charge you. We'd just give them to you on a disk and then you could get them printed. :)
Well tell that husband of yours he did a great job of taking those pictures...
Kudos to Dustyn! Those are great pics.
Those are awesome pictures.. Did you take them Kamie? I love looking at peoples pictures that they take.. I have a nikon d90 I just bought and I'm still learning about.. They are hard to get use to after using a point and shoot.. Anyway love the blog
Post a Comment