Saturday, December 13, 2008

What can we do to help?


There has been a blog set up to help Justin and Mistie.  It lists all the supplies that are needed to fix up the house.  You can go here to see the list!  (http://whatcanwedotohelp.blogspot.com/)

You also may have noticed that my blog is no longer private...  well I had quite a large fan base that were not able to log in to see my blog!  Hopefully they have made it since it is a little easier to access.  (Hi Grandma and Grandpa!  Love you!)

(Hopefully this didn't cause any issues with bookmarks, etc.  I hate to be a pain.  :)  But I am feeling much better about being public again!)

2 comments:

colquitt5 said...

this just breaks my heart. looks as though mistie totally changed her life around after high school. i always have liked her she had such a spunky personality. thank you for sharing and i will do what i can to help.

on another note..it is so fun to see your blog and follow up with what has gone on in the last 11 years. you are still cute as ever. i am adding you to my friend link

Unknown said...

I am glad to see that you got off the private band wagon! ;) I'm too scatter brained, and if it doesn't come to my reader I forget to check.