Tuesday, April 5, 2011

when he is suppose to be sleeping...

there isn't much sleeping going on.

For the past few days we have heard this over and over and over again.


I was hoping i would catch him in action, but I wasn't quiet enough, I guess.
He opens that little green door and shuts it. Over and over. Of course I could turn off the sound, but that's no fun. He probably did it for half of an hour yesterday. It made me laugh. I guess he has gotten bored of it today. I've tried several times to get a video of it.

Oh yes. Don't forget the teeth marks where he tried succeeded in taking a bite out of the crib. Awesome.

3 comments:

Jewls said...

He is so much like Z! Right now Z is in his crib going "raaaarrrr" intermixed with "dadadadadadadad"! At least he's not crying though...

Raising Warriors said...

Bahaha!! Oh the things I have to look forward to!

kenna said...

boog's crib is like a battle zone. teeth marks EVERYWHERE.