Wednesday, March 14, 2007

American Idol


So does anyone else watch American Idol? I was wondering what ya'll thought... who is your favorite? I like all the usuals, Blake, Chris(both), Jordin, LaKisha, Phil, and whoever else that everyone likes. But I think this season, my favorite has to be Gina Glocksen. She rocks. I don't think she'll win, but I think she is pretty good and different and that is what I like about her!

Now, who thinks that Sanjaya should have gone home a long time ago? That would be me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanjaya is a fruit cake and I think he is gay. He should never have been put on the show in the first place. I wonder if his sister would have been any better. But the guy seriously grates on my nerves. I can't even watch him. IS HE STILL ON?? I was hoping he woulda got booted of yesterday.

I actually haven't been able to watch much of it this season. Something always comes up and it makes me mad. I know the faces of the ones I like, but haven't watched enough to actually know thier names.

There is actually a website called votefortheworst.com. The pick the one they think is the worst and have everyone vote for that person and see how long they can keep that person on. I bet that is why Sanjaya (aka Sangaya) hasn't been booted yet. I should look it up ans see if he is thier pick. Stupid people.

Anonymous said...

Yup..I just looked it up. Sanjaya is their pick. They are trying to get him into the top 10 so he will have to go on tour and sing a Gwen Stefoni song. How lame. I say down with votefortheworst.com. They are ruining the show for me.

dust and kam said...

oh... nice. How stupid is that. But that would have to be the ONLY reason he is still there. I am sure his sister would have done 100 times better than he has! I had never heard of that website. Dumb people.

The only reason we watch it is because we have a DVR and we DVR it.... otherwise we would always miss it. I love having a DVR and that is the only way I can keep up on my favorite shows. Plus we can fast forward through all the commercials and stupid parts!

Anonymous said...

I would love a DVR. I am trying to talk Mike into at least getting a VCR for when our shows overlap. (Jerrico is on the same time as Idol.) He almost got one, then changed his mind. grrrr.

dust and kam said...

yah i love the DVR feature! We always watch all the shows like 2 days later (that means we never get to vote on American Idol, but I am sure it wouldn't be for sanjaya!). And we can record two shows at the same time, which is nice. Plus all the shows that Dustyn likes and I hate watching, he can record and watch before I get home. But then I get annoyed watching regular TV because I am so use to forwarding through the commercials.

Anonymous said...

Haha...the unexpected consequences of technology as Mike would say. That is funny.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Just for my tidbit...yeah, Sanjaya should have hit the road a LOOONG time ago. It frustrates me to watch him keep going.