Thursday, March 22, 2007

CamRee and Tryen



I was looking at my sister blog, and I had to steal this picture.
A couple months ago, Tryen got tubes in his ears and CamRee had her tonsils removed. I think this picture is so funny. They both look scared to death. I just think it's cute! Of course everything turned out fine and they recovered quickly... Tryen barely noticed he had anything done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I bet that was a long day for her.

dust and kam said...

yep! it seems like on the kids is always at the doctor or hospital or something. She found out not too long ago that CamRee has Asthma. Just one more thing for them to worry about.

Brandon and JaKell said...

Ya, it can get crazy, expecially when you add step-kids to the mix, but in the end its all worth it. Even on days I am ready to pull my hair out I still wouldn't trade it for the world!!!

Brandon and JaKell said...

oh ya and Tryen's eye infection makes it look worse! plus both are already sleepy with anastetic.