I have a super nice husband that is very good to me. He is very sweet and deserves a nicer wife, but I am glad that he is stuck with me. He had to go to Arizona, so he sent me some flowers saying that he missed me. Nice huh? I love him lots and I am very thankful I have such a good husband. He's the best!
3 comments:
Wow, how sweet! Dustyn is always doing stuff like that for you. I am glad you found such a great guy and not have to go through all the stuff with an Ex like I screwed up. Just glad I got a keeper the second time who means the world to me and treats me wonderful. They are pretty enjoy them!! How long will he be gone? I love that you keep your blog updated, now I live up here I never see or talk to anyone.
thanks. He is a nice husband... everyone should have one like him. I am glad Brandon is good to you and the kids.
Yah I really like blogging... and its kinda like scrapbooking/Journal only better because everyone can look at it! :) And it's fun to keep up with everyone.
But I probably do it too much! Oh well. It's fun!
I need to forward this to Mike. haha. Just kidding. He did think of me while he was gone last week. He brought me back some fun gifts. Besides the germs.:)
I know I spend way to much time blogging. It's so much fun!
Post a Comment