Here is Chet running around! Silly kid!
Here we are laughing at him... he just went along. He likes the attention! :) He wants to be the star of my blog!!
Dustyn accidentally turned off the camera for the no shirt running... it was super funny... Jace has it though! When he gets back we will have to share!!
Really, I guess you had to be there! Just one of those things!
4 comments:
why can't I watch these? It just says loading or takes me to the site but says I have to have a friend invite... just curious.
I have no idea. I will work on that.
Now they worked!!!
Okay... ya silly, but I guess we needed to be there to really get the whole thrill huh.... next time :0)
ya, you pretty much had to be there. I thought my stomach was going to fall off... it hurt so bad from laughing. My muscles were tight. Obviously they don't get used much! Ha ha!
Post a Comment