Thursday, June 28, 2007

Flat Tire!


Today Dustyn and I decided to drive to Salina to go eat at El Mexicano. On the way over... something suddenly started banging. Yes, that's right! Flat Tire! I hate that. So we pulled over and pulled all the tools out of the trunk and changed the tire. There was quite a large hole on our tire. Must of found a nail or screw or something.

You know what is really nice about Toyota's? They all come with a normal tire! So Nice! No donuts or going 35mph on the freeway! Just switch tires and walla! Except for the fact that we are going to have to go buy 4 new tires tomorrow. Well really I think we could patch that tire and get a little more... but then again, I think we need new tires! They are looking pretty sad. Except the one new one!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say... that sucks!

dust and kam said...

at least I had someone to change the tire! Can't say I have ever had to do that! Someone always pulls over and changes it for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Dustyn. He's a keeper!