Wednesday, June 6, 2007

hmm...




There is a house in Richfield that I really like! It is a really nice house. But it seems like every week they come up with something new to do to the outside of the house or to the yard that just makes me say, "Whata?". I guess I just have a weird sense of design.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

they do change things on that house alot I noticed too... its the one on 4th west right?

dust and kam said...

yah... i just don't get the drift wood over the gate of the fence. That was weird to me. Didn't seem like it really went together. And the buckets hanging under the window... they change what is in them a lot. I guess they like it... so that is good. I think it's okay... just different to me. That's all.

Anonymous said...

ya, and move them to the front and back windows like they can't decide where to keep them...thats the thing I notice they change the most. weird!!! Who lives there? Do you know???

dust and kam said...

i have no idea. They don't look familliar.

Anonymous said...

Stalkers!

dust and kam said...

hey hil... are you saying this is new information to you?? :D

Anonymous said...

Nope, nothing new. LOL. I love it! Especially when you said that, "they don't look familiar." Stalkers! *insert ROTFL emoticon here*

Brandon and JaKell said...

you two are funny! Amy lives in one of those houses on the end, so does Summer(Gardner)...don't remember their married names!!! I think Summers is to the backyard of that one, but I am not sure.
who knows! talk to you tomarrow.. Are you going to be around? The kids want to come see you, Dustyn & BRUCE!!! Don't tell mom the kids want to suprise her. She thinks we are still coming on Friday :O)
see ya later,
Kelly

dust and kam said...

Summer lives behind them and Amy lives across the street.... but Summer was selling her house, so I am not sure if they are still there.

Brandon and JaKell said...

plus she probably won't read this post where it is older by tomorrow morning..thats why i didn't put it on a newer post...

Brandon and JaKell said...

if so oh well...

Brandon and JaKell said...

I think someone already told her, she said see you friday, but acted like she knew.