Friday, June 29, 2007

iStore

So I was finally able to look at the Apple Store. As I looked around, I just couldn't help but click the "add to cart" button. If only for a minute. For a few minutes, it felt like mine. Then as soon as it came, it left. Remove from cart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember to put three into Dustyn's shopping cart!

dust and kam said...

I will for sure put three into Dustyn's Cart! Now I just need to convince him that we need them now and not in a few months/years!

Anonymous said...

Tell him to checkout! Checkout!

dust and kam said...

I almost have him convinced, but we'll see.. I mean it's only $2000.00. It's only money, right?

Anonymous said...

I thought Dustyn was made of money! No?

dust and kam said...

Ya, you know those school teacher wages in Utah, they ROCK!!