Ha ha ha. Right. If only. Someday!
Check it out!
http://www.apple.com/iphone/
By the way... has anyone ever used or knows how well AT&T works in Sevier County (Richfield)? I would hate to get a new phone and not be able to use it! The map that AT&T shows says that is should work. It has the same coverage as Verizon Wireless. Just wondering!
15 comments:
I want the iPhone too!
ME TOO! I have always wanted one, but then last night I went on the Apple website and watched all the demos and tutorials and now I HAVE to have one! Dang it! I swear they made that iPhone for me! They knew what I was thinking and wanted I have always wanted! Apple Rocks! :)
Uhm... I wonder how much Dustyn loves us. Maybe he'll buy us both one. And, Gremlin too!
okay, okay! I mean we do need a way to keep in touch, don't we? And to send NICE pictures! I mean it's not even an option anymore. I need an iPhone. It's a need. Not a want.
I think you're right! It's not an option. And, I need a new phone anyways!
Well hey! That works out great. I NEED a new phone too. I mean it's only 175.00 to cancel my contract... not a biggie! And who really cares if I have service around here. Who needs service. I will just drive to Vegas to use my phone!
oh yeah, I guess I have to add another 175.00 cancellation fee for Dustyn. I guess he WANTS one. He thinks he need something for my birthday too. Hello. What is up with that?
you say today is the day you have been waiting for... are you talk about what I think you are? I know Hilary is due today, buts whats the wait til 6:00? are you heading out there now?
Soory if I was rich, i'd buy you one...so instead you get the losy b-day present i already got you!
wow..i can't type today!!!!
The iPhone comes out at 6:00PM. We haev been waiting for it to come out for a long time! I still haven't heard how AT&T service is in Richfield. Anyone know? I am really going to get one! I just hope it works here... or I will have to move.
Dustyn is really going to buy three iPhones?!?! One for each of us?!?! What a great guy! I love ya Dustyn! You're my hero. LOL. Uhm Kelly... maybe I will have Gremlin at 6 o'clock Dustyn and Kamie's time. I can hope. Right?
in 20 minutes? Yah! I could deal with that!
I could too! I'm really cramping. Ugh! No fun.
man, how do people afford these? Three people came into Solebergs with them today! And in Grantsville of all places... $600.00 thats a rip-off. But so far seems everyone loves them.
Post a Comment