We are trying out a new blog/website on .Mac. Feel free to look around and try it out and tell us what you think. I can't decide if I want to stay around here, or go to .Mac where I have a few more choices and don't have to stick to the standard Templates and such! You know me. Always changing.
http://web.mac.com/dkallens/
There are pros and cons to both of them. I just can't figure out which one has more pros! Feel free to let me know what you think!
5 comments:
i like blogger but I agree they need more stuff, layout & things!!!
hey how did you get your blog layout screen to stretch like it is now???
you have to choose a different layout.
I like-a you're new website. Cool writing! What font did you use?
it was called "Handwritting - Dakota" . It was on the iWeb program on my computer. That is the program I used to create the website.
Post a Comment