So lately our couch has developed a pop! Everytime you make the slightest move... pop, pop, pop. It starts making lots of noises! It must not like us anymore!
Lame post, i know. I just wanted to tell someone!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you are too funny! wind is bad here as well, buy still hot!!!
Or maybe I lost something the day I sat down for a few minutes in there while I was down there working..Had to check the ball games you know... If it is a lot of money, it is probably mine!!! Money pops, especially out of my pocket!!!! Better check it out..
5 comments:
you are too funny! wind is bad here as well, buy still hot!!!
Maybe you've lost something and it is trying to tell you where it is?????????
Or maybe I lost something the day I sat down for a few minutes in there while I was down there working..Had to check the ball games you know... If it is a lot of money, it is probably mine!!!
Money pops, especially out of my pocket!!!! Better check it out..
any luck on the popping sound yet???
nope still pops... dad's money must still be in there.
Post a Comment