Sunday, June 17, 2007

So I just found out that Blogger has a widget for Mac's.  I decided to download it and try it out.  I can post blogs from my dashboard.  Nice!  

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhm. English please? Whata widget?

dust and kam said...

You know, a widget. Mac's have a dashboard. It is a series of simple applications that just make it easier to check time, temp, email, iTunes info, flight info, seach boxes, post it notes, calculators. Really anything. You push F12 anytime and all your Dashboards and widgets show up. You are already signed in and ready to go. Kinda hard to explain. ha ha. It's kinda a fun feature though. Dustyn says that Window's has something called Gidgets? And it is similar to that. But I don't know about Gidgets.

Anonymous said...

I'm off to google Gidgets!

dust and kam said...

ha ha. :) You know... they have a widget for that!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was my delete. I had a duplicate comment posted. Duh.

Anonymous said...

Whata Widget? A widget for what? To google Gidget? Ugh, I'm so confused!

dust and kam said...

what? I didn't see anything. LOL

dust and kam said...

Yes, a widget to goole Gadget!

Anonymous said...

You removed it! Right? Or, am I losing my mind?

Anonymous said...

Gadget. Not Gidget. LOL. Oh my! I should be in bed!

dust and kam said...

No. You are not losing your mind. I removed it.

Anonymous said...

Phew! I was getting worried.

dust and kam said...

sorry... Gadget. Maybe I need to go to bed too... Nah. ha ha. Dustyn said it's on the new Vista operating system. I missed that part.

Anonymous said...

I don't have Vista. Bummer!

dust and kam said...

So what else you doing... besides Googling Gadget? :D

Anonymous said...

Nothing really. I need to heat/ice my back. And, then I'll probably go to bed.

dust and kam said...

me neither. That is a bummer. I have MAC OS 10.4 HA HA HA! Dustyn says soon to be 10.5 in October. He is EXCITED to say the least!

dust and kam said...

you better get on that. It's getting a little late! Getting any sleep lately?

Anonymous said...

My. Aren't you guys on top the the tech world!

Anonymous said...

Not much sleep.

dust and kam said...

Nah. Dustyn is on top of the tech world. I just pretend to listen. LOL. But don't tell him that.

Anonymous said...

You better hope that he doesn't read your comments!

dust and kam said...

Hopefull you'll get some good sleep in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I hope so. I'll catch ya later. I'm off to find a midnight snack, nurse my back and head to bed!

dust and kam said...

yah... seems like everyone leaves "secret" info in my blog comments, huh? :) Oh well.

dust and kam said...

Have a good night. Hope you get some sleep! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Can't you read all the secrets in my comments?

Anonymous said...

Love ya too!

dust and kam said...

what? Secrets in your comments! Ha ha. Maybe I need to reread them!

dust and kam said...

Good Night!

dust and kam said...

Nice. 30 comments! We're good. I do believe that is a record for my blog comments!

Rick said...

What the heck? Widget, gadget, googling gidget? ???????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????? You guys really lost me there....
Hi Hilary. Hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

thats quite the interesting blog comment combo thingy :) Lost me too :) Hope all is good. see ya