Our lives have been blessed through your example and teachings.
Welcome Home.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is sad that he has passed away, but it has to be very joyous for him and those who have gone on before him. I'm glad that he was able to go quickly and not having to suffer for months in a hospital bed as others have done. He was a great man and his journey on this earth was very successful, and he has been called home for his reward. He was a great man!
Yes, he will be missed. But I am super happy he can be with his wife again. I know I wouldn't do well being away from Dustyn long!! (although when he snores in my ear - as he is doing at this very moment - sometimes maybe a few feet away wouldn't be so bad!! ha ha! Totally kidding!
4 comments:
That is sad that he has passed away, but it has to be very joyous for him and those who have gone on before him. I'm glad that he was able to go quickly and not having to suffer for months in a hospital bed as others have done. He was a great man and his journey on this earth was very successful, and he has been called home for his reward. He was a great man!
I am saddened that he is gone but I have to smile everytime I think about him being with his wife again and how happy he must be.
I will miss this man like crazy!
Yes, he will be missed. But I am super happy he can be with his wife again. I know I wouldn't do well being away from Dustyn long!! (although when he snores in my ear - as he is doing at this very moment - sometimes maybe a few feet away wouldn't be so bad!! ha ha! Totally kidding!
Post a Comment