
Yesterday my brother, Jace, took us to Piute to go fishing. He brought his paddle boat for us to use and his float tube for him.


We had lots of fun! But it was SO hot. Luckily I only burned my scalp. Of all places to forget sunscreen!

( I even got a tan on my feet! YAY! For anyone who knows me knows that it is nearly impossible for me to tan, so I was super exited!)
Dustyn found a little high spot in the lake so he decided to do a little fishing there.

Here is Dustyn's catch for the day.

Here is what I caught all day.
We finally headed over to the boat ramp to load up the boat and thought we'd do a little crawdad fishing. We both caught 2 or 3. We didn't bring anything to cook them in, so we didn't keep them.


Afterwards we went up on the Monroe looking for "the elk". The one that everyone knows about and the one that is dominating on Monster Muleys. Too funny. But we didn't see it. There were so many people up there looking for it. It was crazy. We tried to tell them that the parade isn't until Friday, but they didn't listen.
Jace doing what he does best.

Dustyn doing what he does best. (just teasing)
Our buddy.

It was so nice to get a away and get up in the mountains! I love it up there.

5 comments:
Hey Kamie, Chip and I decided last minute to come up for the Fourth I will look for you. Give us a call at my parents or on Chip's cell (if you have that number). Or you could call Becca because we will probably be with her most of the time. I will try to get a hold of you too, but I never seem to be able to get in touch with you. Anyway, I would love to see you guys.
I always get sunburned on my head! Then when it starts peeling it looks like dandriff. Not my fave. It's pretty at Piute, though, I don't know if I've ever been there. Happy 4th of July tomorrow!!!
That looks like a lot of fun.
Sweet!
I miss me some mountains, too. Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment