Thursday, July 3, 2008

Teeps Peeps Family Reunion

A few weeks ago, my mom's family had a reunion. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. We were only able to attend on Saturday, but it was a 3 day event with lots of food and fun.

Here are some pictures that we took.
Here are the kids playing on the slip and slide. The older kids went to the pool to swim while the younger ones played on the slip and slide and with water balloons.My cousin, Josh . . .
brought some yummy Krispy Creme donuts. Yum! Totally saved the day.  :) (not that it needed saving - but who doesn't love a donut?)
The girls and their cool sunglasses.  (
Grandpa borrowed Tryen's)

Here is everyone who attended the reunion. Of course this is no where near close to being everone. I think my grandparents have over 100 grandchildren/greatgrandchildren now, but I could be wrong. Someone who knows can help me with that. But I am sure it is close either way.

4 comments:

Shell said...

Looks like fun. I actually don't like Krispy Kreme. (Good for my behind). I can't even eat one if there wasn't anything else to eat. I don't know why I think I must be the strangest person on earth.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa Teeples have 105 grandchildren. The newest one was born 2 days before this picture was taken. Congrandulations Chairty! She is so cute!
We did have a good time. It is fun to be from a huge family. As you can see a few families were missing. But, it was good to visit all that was there. Thanks for the pictures Dustyn and Kamie.

Lovely Lisa said...

Nice pics!! Family reunions rule.