Anyways - we had a ton of fun! It all started with my driving to pick up Dustyn! Yay! It was his last week of camp and he finally is home for the summer. What a great way to start of the summer, huh? So I picked Dustyn up and we drove up to SLC. We checked in at the Red Lion Hotel. (sweet deals on Priceline - check it out) Dustyn got cleaned up and ready. We headed off to dinner. My brother, Jace and his date, Adrian, were meeting us for dinner. We went to the Spaghetti Factory. Yum! I love it! Then off to the concert we went.
Here we are driving in all the traffic. Blah. But Jace tried to make it exciting. He was almost out of gas. So we sat idling in traffic waiting to run out of gas. Fun times! 


First we saw Halfway to Hazard.
I have never heard of them before Friday. They were probably alright, but the sound was horrible and I couldn't really hear them. Plus I was more entertained by all the people around me (bad habit of mine).
Next was the reason Jace came along.
Jason Aldean. He was good. I love most of his songs and the other ones, I am just not familiar with. But he was fun. His guitarist CRACKED-ME-UP. Again totally distracted by other people.
Oops. Missed.
There we go!
Last and certainly not least, Tim McGraw.
His show was awesome. The sound was perfect. Not too loud, but loud enough and you could even hear him sing (or forget the Lyrics about three times. lol) He has a new album coming out (YIPEE) and he sang a few songs off there. Awesome. I am already loving his new album. I know, I am crazy.
Too bad we didn't have our nice camera. Just my little point and shoot. But then again, I guess I probably wasn't suppose to have that. Ha ha.
But then again, I was totally distracted by all the drunk people around me. There was this guy that totally hooked up with this girl in like 5 minutes. That made the night quite interesting. We were all amazed as we watched it happen. I mean that really happens? Seriously people. Ha ha.
But it was for sure good times.
It took us quite awhile to get out of the parking lot all the while watching the low fuel light. But we made it.
I can't wait until he comes back on tour with his next album! :)
Stay tuned - more updates coming later tonight. So much to blog about.
6 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. The last concert I went to was George Strait, no wait I went to Clay Walker after that. I really liked the George Strait concert. I get annoyed by drunk people. It buggs me all the stupid things they do and they think they are so cool.
I'm way jealous!! Looks like you had a fun time. Jace's date looks like a cute girl :)
Now that Dustyn's home, we should totally hang out or BBQ or something!
sounds like the perfect night! I am glad you had a BLAST at the concert! I love all the pictures! I LOVE your hair staight it looks way cute!!
Oh my gosh! I would KILL to go to a Tim concert! We tried to get tickets to the Tim & Faith concert when they came to Vegas, but they sold out before we could get any:-( Anyway, that is so fun that you went!
If you talk to Carrie, tell her that I left a comment on her blog!
Glad you had a nice time at the concert!!
Hey Kamie, is Jace dating Arian Quarnberg. It looked like her to me, just wondering. Also I am so jealous that you got to go to the concert. I went to the Goo Goo Dolls when they came here, but besides that I haven't been to a concert for probably 9 years. Oh wait, does Stomp count as a concert or a performance? Anyway, I'm glad that you had fun. Are you doing anything fun for you birthday?
Shell: I went to George Strait once! Fun memories!! Yes, drunk people are annoying. And totally make me miss the concert. :P I am way too easily distracted!
Melissa: Let's hang out!! And then a Temple trip when the Temple opens in a few weeks!
Thanks Arianne: I wish my hair wasn't such a pain to straighten! Blah!
Heidi: You need to get on that! Tim rawks!
Nicole: Stomp totally counts! I love BLAST too!
Post a Comment