~On Saturday we were able to go to SLC and go through a session in the SLC Temple. Brandon received his endowments that day. It really was amazing. I love the Temple.
~My wisdom teeth holes are really starting to get sore. They weren't so bad last week. I think because they were so swollen. The swelling has finally gone down a little, but that is just making it hurt worse. Oh well.
~Today was a very productive day! That is a good change for me!
~I don't have to babysit until 12:00 tomorrow. The entire house is pretty much clean and laundry is done. Whatever will I do? I need to go to the Library and get a new book.
~I have been going to read "The Host" but I left it in Dustyn's classroom.
~Dustyn and I are listening to Twilight. :) We are about a quarter of the way through - and he's still listening! :) We'll see if I can get him past Twilight. Right now his favorite character is Mike. Ha ha. I am totally kidding. Mike is his favorite character to make fun of. It's quite funny.
~I totally miss Dustyn. He got home late and then two hours later he had to head to the hospital to check in for his sleep study. :P I miss him.
~Over the weekend, Greg and Arianne let us stay at their house. It was so fun to see them, and they are so sweet to let us spend the night. Even though we had to leave by 7:00AM. And Anika... she totally cracks me up. I love her.
~One of the couples in our local FSA were placed with a baby this week! We are super excited for them!
~It has officially been two years since we have been approved to adopt.
~Coming up this next month, it will be 4 years since we lost our sweet Hannah! Man, time flies.
~We are hoping to get pass-along cards here soon. If you would like to have some, feel free to send me your address (dustynkamieATgmailDOTcom). You might get some even if you don't send it to me! ;)
~Well I think I am off to bed. I am pretty tired tonight.
~More randomness tomorrow. G'Night.
4 comments:
and you asked me if your blogs are random??? I think you should go with the title RANDOM THOUGHTS BY KAMIE! :)
thanks again for staying at our house, and for dustyn getting sick and for leaving your germs all over our house. ha ha ha! JUST KIDDING! It was fun seeing you guys again! lets do it again soon! We need to plan a trip to richfield!
ps YES IT IS 3:44AM and I am reading your blog!!
Me, me...send me some! :)
I wish my house was clean.
thanks you guys for coming it was good to see you, sorry it was quick.
We wish everyone would have been able to stay and visit longer. But we understand life is busy!
Dustyn is sick? sorry thats no fun...he did a lot of driving for sure.
We really appreciate your support. it means alot to us.
See you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment